WhiteBlackPersonWhiteBlackPerson

Very good :)

I liked it :)

JujubeLock responds:

Techno Circles Techno Circles

Good, but the music isn't the best

Nice work,
the music was pretty good, but I have a lot of good techno musics that I created and downloaded that would be very good on something like that.
If you want a good techno song, e-mail me at:
suckmyballs@caramail.com

C YA!!!
BTW, Visit my site: www.techno-revelation.cjb.net

Gohans Transformation Gohans Transformation

OMG

O my god that is exellent, I keep watching it, but never get tired of it, I can't believe you can actually draw THAT good with Flash! Damn, you've got a future in animation!!! Keep up the good work!

GTA3 game - Mission one GTA3 game - Mission one

Nice

Really cool, I was attempting to do something like that, just that it was too hard for me to program, but as other people say, the controls aren't good, but if you want, I have a good code that makes the car turn and drive anyway you want, so answer this review to get the code or just e-mail me (the.suisse@caramail.com)
C YA!

Beat Crazy (Alpha Test) Beat Crazy (Alpha Test)

Good

Very nice, finally a good concurence to my Techno center!
I've always though about doing something like that. Do you use hittest and duplicate movie clip?
I bet you are!
I could give you a little help on this (look at my techno centers by searching Techno Center on the newgrounds search engine). I have tons of beats and sounds (I have about 10.000 sounds :-P )
I really like your idea and hope you will conact me either by e-mail (suckmyballs@caramail.com) or by responding to my review.
Keep up the good work!
GForcer

ERNIE-AID v.1.1 ERNIE-AID v.1.1

Cartoon Network ?

Do you know what cartoon network is, do you know what Dexter's laboratory is you bitch ?
Hahahahaha !